Saturday, February 23, 2019

Patriots owner busted for solicitation

I know some people think it's funny, and everyone hates the Patriots. The owner, Robert Kraft was busted for solicitation at a Florida massage parlor.  I wouldn't even blog about something like this, but I'm so disgusted by everyones response to it, I had to say something.

The guy is 77 years old and lost his beloved wife a few years ago. He's extremely rich and a pseudo celebrity, so he would have no problem getting a girlfriend. In private, he decided to go to a massage parlor and unwind for a bit. Yes, it turns out he was trying to get companionship there as well. Frankly, if the woman is above 18 and is consenting to the action, it's none of your business. At all. Period. It shouldn't even be a news story.

To me, it's all about consent and freedom. If you don't like prostitution, than don't hire one. You have every right to speak out against it, but no, you shouldn't have the right to interfere with it anymore than they can interfere with your sex life.  This might seem odd coming from a blog that's religious in nature, but even though I'm a LDS, I'm also a libertarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment