Wednesday, February 6, 2019

My final thoughts on Vinnie Vincent

I apologize, I know I've blogged about this several times over the past week, but it's been on my mind due to my obsession with Kiss-and that I think at one point he was incredibly talented and slightly underrated as a guitarist.

1) It's over for him. He'll never come back from this. While it's true, if he announces another comeback concert someone somewhere will buy a ticket, the overwhelming majority of us have had it with his behavior.

2) He is one hundred percent at fault. Totally. You can blame his manager, his promoter, his attorney, bit no. It's all his fault. Every single event that he is attached to has some kind of drama surrounding it. When he canceled a music festival that the guys from Decibel Geek ran. When he canceled his original comeback concert. When he canceled an appearance at a convention. When he demanded more money for the Kiss Kruise event...it goes on and on with him.

3) His behavior in Atlanta was a lie. He was loved in in January of 2018 when he came out from two decades of being a total recluse. He promised to deliver on that famous box set that people bought. He talked about his book, he talked about comeback tours...all lies.

This entire saga is incredibly sad. His fans love him, and he refuses to love them back.

No comments:

Post a Comment