Friday, February 8, 2019

Album of the weekend

Anthrax-Among the Living

It's interesting how we all have different songs that we identify as the "big hits" of various bands. While I'm not the biggest Anthrax fan, I've always felt that "I am the Law" is one of their best songs and when I think of Anthrax, I think of that song, and this album. It's the best song on this album, but it's not the only song I like. "Indians" and "Caught in a Mosh" (their two other big hits) are also two of the better songs on this album.

Like I mentioned, I was never the biggest Anthrax fan. I have nothing but respect for them and their fans, but I've always been more into Megadeth and Metallica. This album is not as good as some of the classics by the other mentioned bands, but a few of the songs are worth downloading if you are into thrash metal.

No comments:

Post a Comment