Tuesday, December 12, 2017

It's too damn cold outside!

It's cold down here!

Even though I live in Florida, I'm originally from New England. After two years of living down in Florida full time I've become allergic to cold weather, and when it drops below 50 I begin to feel my body prepare for hibernation. I hate the cold weather, I hate the snow, basically my level of hate for the winter is equal to my level of hate for the Dave Matthews Band. So when I found out it's going to snow in northern Florida and all over the south, I got a little depressed.

It's understandable that people in the south don't know how to drive in the snow, so I don't think you should really expect them to. Oh sure, many of us are native northerners but after some years down here you really can forget what it's like to drive in terrible weather.  I don't understand how people in New England can forget how to drive in the snow though, given that it's an occurrence that happens much more frequently.

Whatever happens, I'm moving to Miami if it stays like this for too long. That, and the Cayman Islands are looking mighty fine right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment