Friday, December 29, 2017

Album of the weekend

Scream 2-soundtrack

The Scream movies are among the best horror movies of all time. They lead the way in jump scares and they provide an excellent "who done it" kind of story. If you have seen the movies than you say "I knew it was him" all along, but in reality you probably didn't. It was a lucky guess. All three Scream soundtracks are also quite good, but this one is my favorite of the series.

"The Swing" by Everclear is one of my favorite songs of all time (Yes, I have many favorite songs of all time) and it's the best song of the soundtrack. Every song is quite good. Even the songs by artists I don't like at all are worth a listen, yet not a download. "She Said" by Ed Roland of Collective Soul is another great song. The grunge years are really represented quite well on this album.

A fantastic soundtrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment