Saturday, December 30, 2017

2016 was the worst year ever. 2017 was the worst year ever!

2016 was tough on all of us because a large number of celebrities passed away. It wasn't my personal worst year ever-in fact on a personal level the year was quite good. Unlike many out there I know what it's like to have a celebrity you admire die-it's tough. It's not like having an intimate friend or relative pass away but you will miss their craft (whether it be a sports star, music performer, actor, political hero, etc) and you'll miss what they brought to your life an society at large.

What I'm noticing on my social media accounts is that the same people who thought 2016 was the "worst year ever" are also saying that 2017 was "the worst year ever". I'm one hundred percent confident that 2018 will also be their "worst year ever". Like I mentioned before if you've been divorced more than three times-odds are that you are the problem. If you think drama always "finds you" no matter what relationship you might be in, then you are likely creating it. And if you think that every year was the "worst ever" than I'm also very sure that the problem is your perspective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment