Thursday, December 14, 2017

Eminem loves Trump

Like all singers and all entertainers, I assumed Eminem was a die hard conservative and huge Trump fan. My bad. He's spoken out several times against Trump and he's getting more and more intense about it. Before I go any further I'd like to remind everyone of something: He has every right to speak out against Trump, and I have every right to speak out against Eminem. Just saying "he has free speech" is avoiding the topic.

The ruling elite love everyone who dislikes Trump, even a deeply disturbed man like Eminem. Growing up people thought metal was "sinful" and "evil" but no, no metal lyrics come as close to disturbing as his do. Now Eminem, previously in retirement, saw an opportunity to regain critical acceptance and the quickest way to do so is record an album about how much you hate Trump. Eminem is apparently upset that Trump isn't listening to him-that's nonsense. I'm sure Trump will be on Twitter shortly talking about how much he hates Eminem too.

When you have very little talent and no manners, you have to appeal to the lowest common denominator. That describes both Trump and Eminem perfectly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment