Monday, December 11, 2017

Alabama senate race

For the first time in my adult life, I'd probably sit out an election and not vote. I don't agree with anything that the democrat says (surprise!) and Roy Moore is five steps away from sharing a jail cell with Jared Fogle. Look, I get it that in politics people lie. I'm sure that some of the controversy surrounding him is political, but I can count on one hand how many times I've been accused of something that I didn't do. Most of the bad things in my life that I've been accused of are things that I did do. I also understand that if I poked around in your past I could find things that you did that you are ashamed of and don't want known. However with Roy Moore, there is just so much smoke that there has to be fire. It took down Herman Cain (remember him?) and now it's going to take down Roy Moore.

Many republicans have called for Roy Moore to step down from the race, and that's a good thing. The democrats correctly kick out their perverts (Franken, Anthony Weiner, John Conyers) and the republicans are trying their best to do the same. I admire the party leadership-something I've never said in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment