Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Workout update


Many months ago, I posted how I was trying to get in better shape. You can read the original post here.  The battle continues, but I'm fighting back with both barrels. The gloves are coming off and I'm determined to beat my lazy, undisciplined and unmotivated inner self.

All my life I've been very thin. It's probably because I smoked two packs a day all though college-up until my late 20's, and I had other bad habits with substance abuse too. It's been about three years of sobriety, and now that I've fixed my problems I'm trying to make up for it and ask my body for forgiveness. So far, it's been going great.

I've also noticed that I've become very defensive about my work outs. People will make smart ass comments like "Oh, put your iPhone on the dog so she could measure your steps, huh?" And I'll get super irritated. As my body is getting healthier my skin is apparently getting thinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment