Saturday, August 4, 2018

New York Times writer

A writer for the New York Times still has her job after vile and racist Tweets have surfaced. Because The New York Times is blinded by political correctness, it's not going to fire her. Hell, I'm surprised she didn't get promoted.

I could say "If the races were reversed, how would you feel?" but I'm not going to. Racism is universal, and yes, everyone can be racist. As a younger, more naive man I thought racism was only a white persons thing. After all, racism was about power, right? I was wrong. Racism is about hate, pure and simple.

Even modern day social justice warriors aren't immune to human nature. The New York Times has no bravery by allowing her to work, and in the long run-it's their choice. I'm happy I cancelled my subscription years ago, and I'm happy that newspapers are fading away. This will be the final push out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment