Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Washington DC couple killed in terrorist attack

Sadly, two people who were biking around the world were killed in a terrorist attack.  There are rumors going around that they were trying to prove that evil doesn't exist, and that it is only a man made concept. There are also rumors that they just wanted adventure and to get away from their 9 to 5 jobs for a bit.

I've had that wanderlust before, so I know what they were going though. I packed up my life and moved across the country, and I've never been happier. I still love to travel,  but I want to see America more than other countries.

These two died in a tragic terrorist attack, so no, I'm not scoring political points at their loss. I hope their loss is a warning sign to others-there is evil in the world, and it's extremely naive to pretend it doesn't exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment