Saturday, October 7, 2017

Tampa tattoo convention!

This weekend is the Tampa tattoo convention! Sadly, it only happens once a year. As impractical as I admit it is, I'd like for it to happen twice a year-or even more. Yes, I know that artists can't rearrange their schedules and fly to Tampa that often, so this is said tongue in cheek.

What's not tongue in cheek is how much I love the convention. Seeing all these great artists under one roof is absolute paradise for tattoo junkies. There are many wonderful things about a tattoo convention. Since the people who go to them have to be really into the tattoo world, you know you are going to see some great tattoos and great artists. It's also nice to see all the artists fight over who can tattoo you. Sure, they just want your money and yes, I just want a well done tattoo. So it's a win for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment