Tuesday, March 29, 2016

...if I had a backstage rider

Don't you just love looking at the riders of the D-list stars that The Smoking Gun has to offer? If my goal of becoming a world famous metal guitarist or a world famous tattoo artist ever gets accomplished (don't worry, I've long since given up on those) this is what my rider would look like:

Two twelve packs of La Croix water
A whole veggie Publix sub with jalapeƱos, black olives, pickles and white American cheese 
Revlon hair brush for my naturally luxurious, flowing hair
Scunci Black hair ties without that metal thingy (Ouch. They hurt when you fling them at people during stints of boredom) 
One bottle of Fructis shampoo
One bottle of Fructis conditioner (Oh, how I hate the "2 in 1" combined bottles!)
Directions to the nearest comic store (no driver needed here folks. Aren't I low maintenance?)
A hard copy of todays Wall Street Journal 

No wonder all my friends call me a diva. Even I'm mildly put off by that list of demands. Eat your heart out Mariah Carey!  

No comments:

Post a Comment