Friday, March 25, 2016

Album of the weekend

Isaiah 53:5 "But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities" Good Friday is today. Throughout the Christian world we mourn the death of our Savior. 

Demon Hunter-The Triptych

This is the album that made Demon Hunter surpass all the other Christian bands out there . I prefer Mortal Treason, Norma Jean and As I Lay Dying, but someone gave me this is a gift and it grew on me. It's metalcore/screamo, not traditional heavy metal-virtually unlistenable to anyone who isn't a fan of the genere-but for those of us that are fans, it's gold. It's very easy to mosh to this album. I strongly suggest buying this if you are into Christian metal.  Even if you aren't into Christian metal, it's still a great album overall if you like the style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment