Thursday, March 31, 2016

Are we becoming a nation of babies?

Is it true that college students recently were "frightened" and "in pain" over seeing someone write the word "Donald Trump 2016" in chalk? 

I despise Trump with a passion. If that's not obvious, then I apologize for not being clearer. So let me be clear-Trump is a d-bag.  

In 2004, I wrote "Bush won!" on several chalk boards in my college and I hope to God I offended someone or made them "uncomfortable". I wonder why no conservative students get "offended" or "frightened" when they see Sanders supporters, their views trashed and insulted on a regular basis, or other left wing nonsense they see in virtually all the time in college. 

I also seriously wonder how we got like this. What makes someone so pathetic that they would feel "frightened" or "in pain" over seeing a political candidate they disagree with names in chalk? If I was a leftist this would be gravely disturbing to me. 

However-I do think it's more of a "delusional immaturity" thing more than a "leftist" thing. College can be two things-it can be a place where you learn, prepare for the real world and develop wonderful friendships that last lifetimes-or it can be a breeding ground for little bitches who don't know how the real world works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment