Thursday, July 11, 2019

Saved by the Bell test

A good prosecutor can indict a ham sandwich. That's been true forever. In the real world it leads to devastating consequences because some prosecutors will abuse the system and prosecute people who they know to be innocent just for their own career goals. Think I'm wrong? Google "Mike Nifong." Yes, it does happen. It happened in the Duke lacrosse case and it's probably happened before, happening now, and will happen in the future.

So I've developed a test. I'd like to take someone who has never seen Saved by the Bell before (if that person even exists) and convince them it's rated R. Convince them that it's dirty, vulgar, filthy, and should be on late night Cinemax. Than, I'd have them watch the show. If they agree with me, I'm going to go to law school and become a prosecutor. Let's face it, anyone who thinks Saved by the Bell is dirty, filthy, or vulgar doesn't have a clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment