Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Fox News movie

The New Yorker recently released a review of a recent movie whose topic is Fox News. I have never heard of the movie and no, I won't be seeing it. I don't care about Fox News even though I think they are over bashed. To the surprise of no one over 7, the New Yorker praises the movie and bashes Fox News. Also to the surprise of no one, the New Yorker is unable to understand that, like Fox News, they largely preach to already converted and are just as biased as the network they love to hate.

Ask yourself one question. Who reads the New Yorker? For the most part, it's the same audience that listens to NPR, joins the Sierra Club and discusses wine at the cheese shop. In other words, clearly your average Fox News viewer. Ask yourself another question. Who makes movies? 99% of the time, it's the same people who join the Sierra club, take private jets from Malibu to New York City, and lecture the rest of us about our carbon footprint. In other words, the average Fox News viewer. Fox News doesn't stand a chance in this battle. An objective and fair movie about Fox News will never exist.

I wish I liked Fox News more than I do, just to bother people on the coasts who make movies like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment