Saturday, April 21, 2018

Rudy Giuliani personal issues

Rudy Giuliani and his third wife Judith are headed to a divorce. This is just sort of sad. Normally, I wouldn't talk about the personal life of a celebrity (yes, there are exceptions, and yes, I've done so before) but I will always have deep admiration for Rudy and I'm sorry to hear that he is going though this yet again.

First off, after your second divorce it's fair to say that you have some baggage and you might be at fault for who you are choosing as a partner in a relationship. It's obvious that Rudy Giuliani has some issues when it comes to marriage and relationships. I also know that for a time, his children were estranged from him as well. I would think at his age unless the circumstances were absolutely horrible (and they might have been) you could pretty much fight through anything.

Rudy is a hero of mine. He was before, and he always will be. How he led NYC even before 9/11 was nothing sort of heroic. God does not give that leadership ability to many mortals, and in the case of Giuliani it was just what the city needed.  What's strange is that it was only twenty four years ago. Now, I can't imagine a republican (even a liberal one) being elected mayor in that city. Whatever his personal faults, Rudy will always have my respect and admiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment