Sunday, July 23, 2017

Scripture Sunday Jacob 7:5

Has your faith ever been shaken before? It probably has. If it hasn't, it might not be that secure. That's not an insult, and I apologize if it's too harsh-I admit that some people have always had a firm and unshakable faith. Good for them. For the rest of us though, faith can, of course be difficult.

This scripture doesn't really have a deep meaning for me. In fact, I find it sort of silly. If I heard the voice of the Lord speaking unto me in very word, then I wouldn't haven't issues with faith  either. It's very easy to lecture people to have faith when you have these experiences-espeicaly if you can't fathom that the experiences might not be "the Lord speaking to you in very word." It's always a good idea to think about feelings and thoughts and not say "voice of the Lord!" as your first answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment