Saturday, July 15, 2017

Kid Rock for senate?

Kid Rock, everyones favorite B-list rock star from 2003, has apparently decided to run for senate from Michigan. Ted Nugent, everyones favorite B list rock star from 1977 was busy trying his best to exterminate every single animal in the upper midwest and could not be reached for comment. 

Ever since the election of Donald Trump I think we've fallen several steps down as a society. Putting his political views aside, we've gone from wanting statesmen to wanting carnival barkers. I've heard people complain about Kim Kardashian than talk about how much they agree with Donald Trump and his Twitter account. Sadly, we've gotten more coarse as a nation and much more vulgar. You don't have to be a prude to see that.

I thought Trump didn't have a chance, so take my predictions with a grain of salt. I'm not sure Kid Rock has a chance either. He might not make it through the primary-while Michigan isn't famous for it's right wing Christian fundamentalists there are some people in the GOP who would have a hard time voting for someone with Rocks background. In fairness, I did think the same thing about Trump though.

No comments:

Post a Comment