Saturday, November 19, 2016

Women drivers

There is an annoying, incorrect stereotype that women are bad drivers and men are better. This is total, complete bullshit. I have yet to see a mom of four giving me the finger as she drives seventy five in a school zone. Men are much, much worse drivers than women and it's so blatantly true that it's actually a bit hard to understand why people believe otherwise.

Women get defensive about it and in fairness they have every reason to be. I bet you that some saw the title to this blog and immediately thought I was going to make stupid jokes about women drivers or claim that men are superior in some way. I don't blame them-even in 2016 women are innudated with stupid jokes and annoying cliches that portray them to be somehow incompetent behind the wheel. Hopefully any female readers will finish reading this and realize how I really feel about this.

Hack comedians are comedians that can't think for themselves or find things funny that weren't funny even back in the 1950's. They'll yell out "Men never stop for directions, ain't I right? Haw haw haw." or "Women can't drive. Know what I'm saying? Haw haw haw." Sure, they'll get some laughs from the neanderthal set-but that's not the audience you should aim for.

No comments:

Post a Comment