Monday, November 28, 2016

Fidel Castro, do not RIP

No, I hope he doesn't rest in peace. In fact, I hope he is turning a crispy brown right now. Sound harsh? It should be.

Generally, I don't wish death upon people I disagree with. Sure, I'm human and like every other human I'm an emotional guy who sometimes says things in the spur of the moment that he disagrees with later and wishes he did not say. However, in this case, I have no regrets. When an evil person like Castro dies, it's time to celebrate. No, nothing he did in Cuba was worth the deaths of his own people that he caused. No, he did not "advance" the cause of "regular people." In fact, most regular people were put to death or locked up in a Cuban prison because they looked at Castro funny or in some way angered him or his psychotic family. You need to ignore your leftist friends on this one-Castro was a serial killer who ran a country. There was a reason that people would flee Cuba on home made rafts to get to Miami. It wasn't because Cuba had all their shit together.

And that brings me to celebrating (yes, celebrating) when evil dies. The world is no nursery and bad things happen to good people. There isn't much justice out there sometimes. When someone like Castro finally dies, it's time to celebrate with the Cuban population of Miami-and they are celebrating, as they should.

In junior high school I was lectured to because I suggested that you should kill Hitler as a baby if you knew he'd do what he eventually did. Obviously this isn't uncommon - if I asked the question to random strangers I'm sure 85% of people would answer the same way. If you say "No, I'd let him live even though I know what the future would hold" then yes, you are a bad person and no, there is no getting around it. Castro would have been Hitler if he had the chance. I'm glad he is not resting in peace. I'm confident his eternity looks very bad at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment