Sunday, November 13, 2016

Scripture Sunday 2 Nephi 2:27

Jesus Christ and His (and our) Heavenly Father are great believers in choice and free agency. He will never, ever force beleif on you. If you choose to live your life without His assistance, you are certainly free to do so.  After all, you are free to choose your actions. What you are not free to choose, are the consequences of them. 

As a believer it should come as no surprise that I think choosing to follow Satan instead of Christ is a bad idea. A real bad idea that has grave effects for your soul in the next life. Even though I think it's terrible idea to choose to follow Satan, I can't stop you from it. I would pray for you and try to convince you otherwise-but I can't stop you. What I can tell you though is that you will not appreciate the outcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment