Wednesday, November 9, 2016

This election is finally over, thank God.

It's brought out the worst in people but it's also brought out the best. There is so much to despise in both Trump and Hillary that most good people have spoken out against these lunatics and have really come together in their dislike of the major parties. Who says dislike and distrust can't breed unity? It sure has in that way. I admit I'm grasping at straws here.

It's important to remember that life continues. I've been a political junkie for twenty years now (I was a pretentious, obnoxious and yes, lonely child) and I've taken political losses with great agony and sadness in the past. I was devastated when my candidate lost and I thought life would end. While I'm still not happy when my candidate loses-I realize and understand now that life continues. There is a morning after and we still live in the greatest county in history. 

No comments:

Post a Comment