Saturday, November 17, 2018

Vinnie Vincent postpones December concerts

In a move that didn't surprise the cynical, Vinnie Vincent has postponed some concerts from December to February.  Some people are expecting this, because Vincent has had serious problems with being unreliable in the past. I'm disappointed in him, but I'm quite glad I didn't get tickets because I was very close to getting them-I was there in Atlanta during his first public appearance in over two decades back in January.

I'd like to think people  change, and I still think they can-but apparently Vinnie Vincent can't. While I'm sure he has logistical problems getting his back band to preform, my fear is that he just doesn't want to do it anymore. Or, my bigger fear is that he's trying to screw over fans that already paid their hard earned money to enjoy hearing him play his music. He's claiming to be able to bring in some big names for February, but I don't believe him or his promoter.

No one wanted to believe that he would appear in Atlanta-but he did. So he got our hopes up. He got our hopes up again, and this time went right back to his old tricks.

Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment