Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Bill Maher II

Bill Maher is getting slammed for what he said about Stan Lee. It's not a surprise-Bill Maher gets slammed for things all the time. I disagree with with Maher 90% of the time, and this is no different. However, the hate he is getting this time makes me sick. And tragically, the hate is coming from people who I love-my fellow comic book fans.

Now that geek has become chic, we have nothing to complain about, aside from geek becoming chic. Everyone is attacking Maher for what he said, and they've become totally out of line. Threatening his life and personal attacks on him just because he said something stupid is repulsive and incredibly disturbing. Like you, he has every right to express himself, even if I disagree with it, and I do, strongly.

No comments:

Post a Comment