Sunday, November 25, 2018

Scripture Sunday 2 Nephi 2:28

I've heard Jesus called many things, but I still don't understand why He is called "the great Mediator". I think the redeemer of our sins and savior of humanity deserves more than being called "a great Mediator". However, I agree totally with everything else in this passage. We should, of course look unto Him for our redemption, and we should always remember his great commandment, to love one another as I have loved you.

I'm not saying it's easy-in fact, like you, I don't love everyone I meet. If you say you do you have a juvenile and shallow definition of the world "love". However, making the attempt to love someone, no matter their flaws, or at least see them as humans with potential, is a good start to loving everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment