Monday, October 22, 2018

Ways to ruin a Disney vacation

I love Disney. I was there last week getting some rest and relaxation from the daily struggle that is my life. I'm kidding, my life is wonderful and I've basically created a life that I don't need a vacation from, but any time at Disney is welcome.

While there, I saw a lot. A parent saving their child from running into the water. Many, many people getting drunk at Epcot at eleven in the morning (Really? That early?). People getting lost and being unable to read basic instructions on a map. Also, I heard many people complaining about Disney.

Yes, it's expensive.
Yes, it's hot out.
Yes, it's crowded.

If these three things bother you, than should either 1) Not go to Disney or 2) shut the hell up, accept what you can't change, and go to Disney anyway.

Disney and expensive and no, it's not getting any cheaper. I think it's expensive because, gosh darn it, things like amusement parks cost money to operate. I think it's hot outside because it's in Florida and not Minnesota. I think it's crowded because many people put aside the weather and the money and go to enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment