Friday, October 12, 2018

Album of the weekend

The Crickets-The "Chirping" Crickets

I love my Dad. We have a great relationship where we can joke around with each other. One time, he was in Vegas with my mom and I told him that Megadeth was also in town. I asked if he was going to see the show. "No Tim, we already have one person in the family who likes terrible music." Ouch Dad. Another time, I asked my Dad (A baby boomer) if he liked Buddy Holly. He said "No, it's before my time." I paused for a minute. "Dad, I was born 30 years after you and I like them." He noticed the irony.

Rightfully so, future generations know how Holly died but sadly, they don't know much about his music. His music is iconic. Enjoyable for any generation and people who like any genre of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment