Wednesday, October 17, 2018

General Conference changes

So, there has been some changes announced at this General Conference. They've sacked an hour off the three hour block on Sunday, starting in January. Yes, active LDS would spend three hours in church on Sunday. It's not a surprise, the internet had been talking about it for weeks. I feel a little sorry for the apostles-secrets, even important ones, are very difficult to keep in todays society.

First off, full disclosure. I'm inactive, and I haven't been to church regularly in about three years. I didn't mind the three hour block, but I understand that some people could find it to be overkill. However I'm not sure that sacking an hour will really do anything. If you were not going to go before, you probably weren't going to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment