Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Roseanne show

I never watched her show in the first place, but I think the spin off is going to crash and burn. Roseanne was the title character of the show and it revolved around her charisma and style. How it's going to survive without the main star is beyond me. It's also apparently too late to go back-how do you bring back her character after she's been killed off?

It was very naive of her to Tweet offensive things in 2018.  Like it or not, we live in the most thin skinned era is history, where people carry chips on their shoulder and look for reasons to be offended. Do I like it? Of course not, but I change reality. ABC should have perhaps suspended her or fined her-but sacking her from the TV show will end up costing them in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment