Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentine's Day!

My three favorite love songs:

1. We're In This Together Now-Nine Inch Nails
2. Oh Oh I Love Her So-The Ramones
3. She's Automatic-Rancid

If you are single-stay busy, and here is a giant hug from me to you. Don't wallow in self pity or anger, it's only one day. Don't ruin Valentine's Day for everyone and don't complain about people who are in relationships. Stay upbeat and strong and eventually you'll find someone to share your life with.

If you are in a relationship-don't complain about Valentine's Day being "just another day"! And whatever you do, don't buy some D-list stuffed animal from Walgreens! Think outside the box and surprise your partner. Don't gloat too much about being in a relationship either. You never know what the future holds.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!


4 comments:

  1. I like to think of Valentine's being a day about love in general for everybody and that's how I was brought up to think of it. My grandparents would always get me and my siblings candy assortments for the day and my aunts and uncles send us cards and notes. I really hope that people who think it's a day for couples grows out of favor because it certainly is wonderful to have a holiday all about loving people and expressing love that everyone can join in on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice song choices! One of my favorites is Open Door by Pennywise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man. "Open Door" is another great one, for sure.

      Delete