Friday, February 17, 2017

Album of the weekend

In This Moment-The Dream

Sure, I have many favorite songs. All music junkies do. The song "Forever" is right up there. I think it should be used as a wedding song-which is the biggest choice any couple will ever make in their lives. When I see couples pick bad songs it makes me cringe. What's the entire album like?

Fantastic.

Maria Brink has found her calling life, and it's to be the front woman of a metal band. She has the perfect balance between high pitched screams and a absolutely beautiful singing. I've never seen them live but I've heard rumors that the live show doesn't translate as well. Shame, because the entire album is incredibly good. For people who think there are no good metal bands out there today. they need to try this.

No comments:

Post a Comment