Thursday, March 28, 2019

Spectrum cable

So, I've had some issues with Spectrum cable lately. For some reason yet to be determined, my cable keeps going out sporadically, without warning, and for a long period of time. Oh sure, it's a first world problem and yes, if that's my biggest concern than life is going fairly well for me. I get it. But it's still frustrating, especially for a news junkie like me, and especially for a news junkie who writes a blog. Sure, no one reads it, but I still try to write daily.

We've had a technician come to our house twice and both times the two different guys have said that their is no problem-but there is. Cable keeps going out. The internet keeps going out. They are sending someone else out to fix the problem yet again, but I'm not terribly optimistic.

So if I don't blog for a day or two, I'm still here and going nowhere-blame it all on Spectrum.

No comments:

Post a Comment