Saturday, March 2, 2019

Carey Hart (Husband of the singer Pink) and his daughter

I've never heard of this guy, but apparently he's the husband of the singer Pink. He's getting some controversy because he's :: gasp :: teaching his daughter how to shoot a gun.  He is doing the right thing, and I wish more parents did what he is doing-teaching your son to shoot is a good thing, teaching your daughter to shoot might save her life.

I'm getting more and more conservative as I get older and one thing I'm certain of is that a some people are just physically stronger than others. No, I'm not making the blanket claim that all men are stronger then women-that's garbage. However, a 6'4" 240 football player on PCP is stronger than many other people, male or female. If that football player wants to, he could cause some serious damage to another person. A .38 is the great equalizer-and teaching your daughter how to use one correctly may not prevent said football player from attacking her-but at least it gives her a better chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment