Monday, March 11, 2019

Children getting vaccines against their parents wishes

Rage against the machine kids. Last year a kid went viral when he asked an online forum if he could get a vaccine against the wishes of his "stupid parents". His words, not mine. For the record I strongly support children getting vaccines against their parents wishes,  even minors. After all if a minor can get an abortion without parental approval, then they should be allowed to protect themselves against deadly diseases. I don't go so far as to say that anti vaxxers are "stupid".

Vaccines are a major issue for me. I can't imagine not getting my child vaccinated. The "arguments" of the anti-vaccine crowd are not real arguments-they are based in lies and misinformation. The medical community overwhelmingly supports vaccines, and you should too. Regardless of what your Yoga teacher or fifteen minutes of Google "research" tells you.

No comments:

Post a Comment