Thursday, March 21, 2019

General Conference changes

General Conference is coming up next month, and like every year people are excited about the changes that might occur. Since I've only been in the church for less than a decade, I can't say I remember watching other General Conferences from the past and seeing what kind of hype and build up they had. I do think that with the new president, Russell Nelson, there has been an interesting jolt of energy and change to the church. That's not an insult to the previous presidents. 

Here's the interesting thing about predictions. If you wake up every day and say "Today is the day I'm going to die." Eventually you'll be right. If at every General Conference you say "Today is the time they will allow females to hold the priesthood." Eventually you'll be right too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment