Saturday, March 30, 2019

Disney bans smoking in the parks

You'll now be forced to smoke outside the Disney parks.  I'm all for individual businesses allowing or not allowing smoking on their property, so I have no problem with this. In fact, I'm actually surprised it didn't happen earlier. I don't believe that second hand smoke is really a problem and no, walking by a smoking section at Epcot won't subject your kids to lung cancer. However Disney has every right to ban whatever they want in their own parks.

What I find most amusing is how people on Facebook are saying "Well, I'll never to Disney again. Universal it is!" Yeah, um, do you think Disney is crying over your temper tantrum? First off, you'll probably go to Disney again. Second, even if you stomped your feet, held your breath until you passed out and really never did go to Disney again, you will only hurt yourself in the long run. Disney doesn't care, no one else cares, and all you'll do is not allow yourself to go to something you once enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment