Thursday, March 14, 2019

NH town elects Holocaust denier as a selectmen

In a stunning display of horrible judgement, a NH town elected a holocaust denier as one of their selectmen. First and before I go any further no, this is not a slam against Catholics. Richmond NH has a small, radical sect of Catholics there that call themselves "Slaves to the Immaculate Heart of Mary".

 In fact, the Catholic church has banned this community from calling themselves Catholic because of their asinine views. So if you think this is "anti-Catholic" you are wrong.

Holocaust denial is abhorrent, and if I tell you why, I don't want to tell you why.

Every town can make a mistake and I'm disgusted and appalled that the mistake was this serious. If the town has any sense, which clearly they don't, they wouldn't let this maniac sit as selectmen. I'm basically all for the voters doing what they want to do, and if they elect a dumbass, then they should be stuck with a dumbass. But I draw the line at holocaust deniers. Those people are delusional at best, monsters at worst.

Well played Richmond NH. Well played.

No comments:

Post a Comment