Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Vinnie Vincent announces another comeback

"History repeats itself. The first time tragedy, the second time farce."-Karl Marx. Yes, we're serious. Vinnie announced another concert.  Sure, he canceled the two other come back shows, but now you can trust him. He's not like the others. He won't break your heart.

The man can't play guitar anymore. Youtube has videos showing him attempting to play, and it doesn't sound good. Before you say "Hey, you can't play guitar either" remember that I'm not charging people 200$ in tickets and probably over 500$ in hotels/travel fees to hear me play. I never claimed I could play the guitar.

I was at the Atlanta Kiss expo where he appeared for the first time in decades, so I'm a fan of his. However he's screwed us many times over the years, and it looks like nothing has changed. If you buy tickets to this, you have no one to blame but yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment