Saturday, March 3, 2018

Diane Feinstein endorsement

It's been a couple of days since this happened, and I've been thinking about it. Not because I have any particular love for Diane Feinstein or California-but because I think it shows the delusion that both parties are under. Feinstein was recently denied an endorsement by her party for her upcoming election.I'd never vote for her, and I don't have to think about it because I'm not from California.

But it goes to show how the parties have generally lost their minds. I disagree with Feinstein on virtually every single political issue out there but she is a reasonable and sensible voice for her views. The democratic party has taken a shift left recently, and in California it's much worse. When Diane Feinstein is too moderate for your tastes, it's time to get a clue.

Yes, this goes for republicans too. When Ted Cruz gets challenged in the primary by someone who is more right wing than he is, than yes, I'll consider that to be insane as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment