Sunday, June 4, 2017

Scripture Sunday Mosiah 24:13-15

This is certainly an uplifting and positive scripture in the Book of Mormon. I've always found the Book of Mormon to be...well, uplifting and positive in many places. If you believe that the Book of Mormon is true than I assume that this passage also gives you great hope. The Lord can seem like He has forgotten you and sometimes it seems like He gives you a burden that is much too heavy for you. In these verses, He is stating that he will ease the burden on you and lift you up, so that you can testify on His behalf. Not a bad trade off, really.

1 comment:

  1. One of the things I have learned is that we often have trials and burdens that are too heavy for us to bear. In my life, I have seen this, and I have learned that for me, it's done that say so I will learn to rely upon something other than myself. The Book of Mormon is a great source for hope in all our lives. I know this book is true because the book itself challenges us to test it's precepts to see if they are true. I have done that and have seen the promises given in the book come to pass in my life.

    ReplyDelete