Saturday, June 10, 2017

Pro Trump Gay group barred from a pride parade

Click here to read the latest story about tolerant, open minded people once again showing great limits to their tolerance and open minded attitudes. 

Apparently, a group of homosexuals who have the audacity to think for themselves and support Donald Trump are not welcome to march in a gay pride parade. I am not gay, but I've always been very sympathetic to the gay rights movement. I was in favor of gay marriage before it was trendy and cool. Being adopted, I'm also for gay adoptions. In fact, I'm very glad that both issues aren't really "issues" anymore. Gays have the right to marry and adopt and it's not going anywhere, so...

No one is more brave than a conservative minority. If you are any type of minority and you can think for yourself on various issues, be prepared for open minded and tolerant people to hate you with a passion they should save for ISIS. A committee barring homosexuals from marching in a parade just because they support Trump (and I don't support him. At all) is as bad as refusing to let black people march in a parade just because they are black.

I'm not a big fan of lawsuits but I'd be contacting a lawyer damn fast if I were a member of the gays for Trump group.

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately, we routinely see those that scream about tolerance and acceptance tend to be the least tolerant and accepting.

    ReplyDelete