Saturday, January 30, 2016

Word of Wisdom and banning things


Be this guy. 

There is a long list of things LDS need to avoid. I'm not going to tell you what they are, nor am I going to tell you to avoid them. It's out there. Personally, I think arguing if LDS can drink caffeinated beverages like Coke is pedantic and juvenile. Those who try to lecture you about little things like that are the epitome of "penny wise, dollar foolish". Preaching and acting holier than thou because someone is smoking a cigar is also sinful. 

I really love this meme. If an LDS votes for banning the things we try to avoid, that is certainly their right-but it's also my right to tell them to knock it off. You can't force virtue. In fact, trying to force decent behavior is just as bad as the sinful behavior you are trying to preach against.

No comments:

Post a Comment