Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Vitaminwater 100,000$ phone challenge

New rule: I can't take you seriously if you say you can live without your iPhone/droid from your Twitter/Facebook/Instagram account.  90% chance you posted how much well you could do on that challenge from....your smart phone. Vitaminwater is apparently giving away 100,000$ to someone who claims they could live without their phone for a year. They claim that using a computer is okay, but you can't even use another persons phone. Oh yeah, Vitaminwater is demanding that the winner of this take a lie detector test.

Like it or not, technology has changed and people can no longer live without their phones-that's how we socialize now a days. Yes, you need to unplug. I did that recently on my beach trip. It was heavenly to stare out at the water for a few days. But I still like being able to contact my loved ones and family if I need to, and not rely on landlines and writing letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment