Monday, January 14, 2019

UK police confiscated a sword

This is a screen shot from my Facebook page-I can't find a link to the story online. If it's true, I find it both comical and sad. The comments that were under this photo were absolutely hilarious. I feel sorry fo the cop in the picture-he seems oddly depressed. 

Don't you feel safer that a sword was taken off the streets? This sword looks pretty dull, I'm not sure even King Arthur could cause much damage with this. I'm also 99% sure that the person who owned it wasn't planning on going on a killing spree with it. 

I'm ethnically English-one of the first questions I asked my biological mother was what nationality I was. I feel so sorry for what happened to that country. If they are confiscating sword from people and arresting them "hate speech" violations, than we should all thank God that our forefathers rebelled against the crown so many years ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment