Monday, January 28, 2019

Vinnie Vincent upcoming concert

It's been about a year since his first public appearance in decades, and so far he's cancelled his December show-er, I mean "postponed" and showed up before the Kiss Cruise on stage to play guitar in front of his fans. It didn't go well, and you can click here to see him onstage at that concert. He is at least smiling and interacting with the fans but he looks like someone who has never picked up a guitar in his life. While it appears that his February concert is still going to happen at this point, neither the venue or his website appear to be selling tickets. I tried to buy two on Friday night and the website wasn't working. This is the email I wrote to the admin:

I'm not optimistic I'll get a return email, which is an odd way to business. I'm also very hesitant to buy the tickets, prepare travel and book a hotel room. He canceled once, who is to say he won't do it again?

No comments:

Post a Comment