Thursday, January 24, 2019

Celebrity Big Brother II

Apparently every year they are going to do a "celebrity" version of Big Brother. It's reality TV, so their version of celebrity is greatly different then yours. In fact, if you have the time to be on Big Brother, you probably aren't much of a celebrity. Real celebrities would you know, be working on what made them famous not starring in a realty TV show.

And I love Big Brother. I used to watch the live feeds but I've sort of moved passed that stage in my life-now I focus mostly on the weekly shows. One of the interesting aspects of Big Brother is that it takes people from every walk of life, locks them in a house and demands that they interact. A Jewish podiatrist from Miami and an Arkansas good ole' boy would never meet in real life, but they have before on Big Brother.

I will always love Big Brother but I have zero interest in watching the celebrity version.

No comments:

Post a Comment