Monday, July 2, 2018

Big Brother!

Big Brother, the classic CBS reality TV show is back! This season there are no returning players, and I could not be happier for that. The past few seasons I haven't paid much attention to the show as the season went on. Probably because I've seen the players before and had no interest in seeing them again. Last season was also pretty hateful and vile-it was tough to watch. I'm hoping that this season provides gameplay and strategy without the hate and bullying that last year had.

It's true, you can't win this game without being a little underhanded and be a little bit of a backstabber. You can't tell someone "Okay, we're voting you out now." or "I'm in an alliance with you but I'm only out for myself." Reality shows don't work that way, especially Big Brother. One of the interesting things about this show is seeing how people interact with each other when half a million dollars is at stake.

No comments:

Post a Comment