Friday, July 13, 2018

Album of the weekend

Reality Bites Soundtack

And now for something completely different.

A movie I absolutely love and a soundtrack that I don't like (with few exceptions) but since it reminds me of the movie I find it in my collection. Sorry for the run on sentence there, but that explains why I'm reviewing this album.

The songs like "Stay" by Lisa Loeb and "Going, Going, Gone" The Posies aren't very good. In fact, the only people who like both songs are people who I wouldn't have anything in common with musically. No, that doesn't make them or I wrong, it just shows that we wouldn't have much in common. I do like "My Sharona", the only song on the album that I think is worth a download.

So why review the album instead of the movie? Because it's album of the weekend, not movie of the weekend. I saw it again recently and while I don't like the music that much, I just love the movie. So go see it and don't get the soundtrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment